View All Career Opportunities
Director of Strategy
Sales/Marketing & Strategy
Miami, FL, US
The incumbent will play an integral role in the developing the strategy, vision and leadership of a multinational company's Latin American Division. Additionally, he/she will contribute to the successful alignment of strategic and business planning efforts, identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities in the Region.
- Recommend and help prioritize business actions and strategic priorities.
- Partner with business unit leaders and industry management, help develop and consolidate the financial priorities
- Analyze/assess market trends, current potential customer trends, customer segment opportunities, and competitive activity to inform and stress-test proposed initiatives
- Support presentation of key deliverables and recommendations to senior management
- Collaborate with internal teams and external consulting partners
- Analyze JVs, Partnership, and M&A opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in business/ engineering
- MBA from a top tier business school
- Management and/or strategic consulting experience from major consulting firms
- Experience at a top-tier corporate strategy group