View All Career Opportunities
Miami/ Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
The Director of Finance will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will support various initiatives related to the creation and maintenance of company's Finance/ Strategy functions as well as lead cross-organization projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Partner with business unit leaders and industry management, develop and consolidate the financial priorities
- Support in the creation of financial/business models to support corporate/market Strategies
- Analyze capital investment proposals and assist in prioritization of resource allocation.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external consulting partners
- Support the annual planning process as well as the Strategic Plan
- Establish metrics and monitor progress to measure successful achievement of market and company priorities
- BA and MBA from accredited higher education institution
- 10 + years of progressive of multinational company experience
- Ability to travel internationally
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Portuguese a plus