View All Career Opportunities
Vice President Finance
Miami, FL, US
Our client is a publicly traded multinational organization. The VP of Finance will provide financial guidance and support and partner with CEO & COO and deliver business insight. The VP Finance is a proactive business leader with excellent finance, accounting, analysis, controls, planning and business partnership skills.
Experience: 15 years
Education: Bachelors degree, CPA
- Participate in strategic and operational processes of the business organization as a key member of the senior leadership team.
- Team up with the senior leadership team to develop the business strategy and drive the translation of strategic goals into measurable business plans.
- Develop Financial Planning & Analysis policies for the business
- Improves margins and drives operational excellence
- Reviews, develops and approves forecasts, plans, inventory standards, capital investments, productivity initiatives, and business case proposals.
- Responsible for an effective internal control environment.
- Implements corporate financial policies, practices and procedures, including provision of effective controls and audit capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- Progressive corporate accounting/ finance career with a minimum of 10 years of management experience
- Global working experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills